What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer – they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://electrotinker.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are those treated by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and to use its different functions, such as carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the functioning of the website, for example, the feedback system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which you connect to this website.
The following list contains the name of the cookies used by the website:
- _ GA
- _ GID
You can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Cookie Deletion Warning
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not function properly or their quality may be affected.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this website, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.